|MALVERN COTTAGE RANGE|
|Established in the 1970’s Malvern have built an unrivalled
reputation for quality and service within the garden building industry.
The Traditional range of garden buildings are made using only the finest
raw materials available, which will provide many years of enjoyment.
Quality design, quality construction, all delivered and installed by their own teams of quality installers.
Important points to note:
- All buildings are fully guaranteed to be free from defects and faulty installation for a period of 12 months.
- Timber is an organic product, subject to naturally occurring changes that result from different environmental conditions i.e. changes in colour, surface, splits and shrinkage. We cannot accept responsibility for these natural changes.
- All base work is the responsibility of the customer as is the safe securing of the building once erected. We require a level solid base, either paving slabs or concrete upon which to install your building. Pressure treated floor bearers laid on top of your prepared base are an important and valuable option as they allow the circulation of air underneath the timber floor and help to keep it dry and sound.
- Please allow for as much room as possible around the building for their installers to work during installation.
- Their installers will need a clear access to carry building sections from the vehicle to your prepared base, with no height restrictions or tight, sharp corners to negotiate. Their installers cannot lift sections over fences more than 4’ in height or over buildings such as garages. If the only access is through the house a straight run is required, many sections will not pass through doorways. Please advise us in advance if there are any difficulties regarding access.
- Always make allowance for any roof overhang when buildings have to go into confined spaces All of our buildings are treated with a good quality preservative on the inside, as well as the outside, prior to leaving the factory. We recommend that you re-treat your buildings at regular intervals to maintain the appearance and lifespan of your building.
- Cedar buildings are cedar clad only i.e. they have deal framing, floors, roofs and verandahs.
- Ironmongery is black japanned, galvanised, brass or brass plated.
- Glass is 3mm horticultural or 4mm toughened float glass.
- All roofs are protected with a layer of green or optional red mineral felt.
- All timber sizes stated are finished sizes i.e. after machining. Please note that finished sizes can vary by plus or minus 1mm.
- All building dimensions stated are approximate, based on external wall sizes.
- All timber used in the construction of our buildings originates from sustainable forests.
|An attractive octagonal open sided
summerhouse. Designed to fit into a corner of a garden to provide an ideal
place to sit and unwind.
Available in three sizes, the Ribbesford has a pressure treated cedar shingle roof as standard. A comprehensive paint system to both protect and decorate is applied as standard. A wide range of colours are available. A pressure treated deal decking floor adds to the overall appearance of the Ribbesford.
- Integral fitted bench
- Bench seat cushion
Sizes: 6' x 6', 8' x 8', 10' x 10'
All sizes are approximate.
If you have any queries or questions please phone us on 01252 718481
or e-mail us at email@example.com